The programme is conducted under the direction of the University with functional specialisations offered in the areas of Finance; Marketing; Information Technology; Human Resources, Operations, Law, Consulting and Education Management. OIM believes that unless theories learnt in the classroom are connected to practices in the real world, learning has no meaning.
Therefore, classroom learning at OIM is augmented with intense practical learning through Live Research Projects and professional sessions (EXPLICO) where industry experts share their rich corporate experiences.
- Learning beyond curriculum (in addition to prescribed syllabus of the University) is provided to help students to be well-informed on latest advancements in the business and management domain.
- Specializations are offered in the areas of Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations, Law, Consulting and Education Management. (specialization is offered if the number of students opting for the same are at least ten in numbers)
- Increased interaction with the industry and academia from national and international domains
- Excellent placement track record including placements in blue chip companies (both summer as well as final placements)
- Students are encouraged to involve in extra curricular activities to sharpen their leadership and management skills
- Extra curricular activities
- Students need to compulsorily work on Corporate Social Responsibility Projects to develop their ethical, emotional and spiritual quotients
- Practical module on Team Building & 3600 Personality Development
Top MBA Schools in Navi Mumbai